Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #15 misd23things Wiki

Having already been familiar with Wikis (thanks, Carla, Shirley, and Marget), setting up a page on misd23things wiki was not a difficult task for me. Visit me at LonghornLand. I set up my page according to instructions on misd23things Sandbox page.

I visited Wiki pages of Mary Ann Shupe and Sandra Hicks. In addition to addressing their "burning questions," I noticed a couple of things about their pages. On her page, sandbox_experiment, Mary Ann embedded a video of "Lady Liberty" from TeacherTube. It's a five minute video worth checking out.

In her blog, Mimzee'sCorner, Sandra posted her slideshow. I am enjoying the song attached to it. She used a soothing song from RockYou. Take a minute to listen.

1 comment:

  1. I answered your burning question after a little "research". :-)

    ReplyDelete